To help low and moderate-income taxpayers complete their annual tax returns
Location:METEC Resource Center,
2605 W. Krause Ave,
Peoria, IL 61605
Start Date: January 28, 2017
End Date: April 15, 2017
Hours: Monday’s 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm, Saturdays 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
What documents do you need to bring with you?
- Proof of identity – driver’s license or state-issued ID card.
- Copies of ALL: W-2, 10098, 1099 forms.
- Social Security card or Individual Tax identification Number (ITIN) card for all individuals listed on return.
- Banking information (voided check and/or savings deposit slip) for direct deposit of refunds.
- If e-filing a joint return, both spouses must be present to sign the return.
- Child-care provider’s identification number
New this year is our Drop off and Pick up tax services. In a rush?
- Notify intake staff that you want to drop off your tax documents.
- Complete intake forms and submit documents to intake staff.
- Return in a 5 days to review, sign, and pick up your return.